Thursday 6 March 2014

My Mihi Mihi

My full name is Suwapitch Micky Seefa, I was born in Thailand on the 10th of August 1995. I moved to New Zealand in April 1999 because my dad received a job offer to work in New Zealand as an engineer. My family consist's of : Sukanit Seefa (Father), Pailin Seefa (Mother), Supitchsha Seefa (Younger Sister) and Kantanat Seefa (Younger Brother). I have a dog named Dee Dee who is a bratty Bichon Frise and is about 11 years old, I had a white fluffy rabbit who we named Snowbell and I also have 2 guinea pigs names Merry and Pippin under the influence of The Lord of The Rings books. My sports that I play are football, basketball and tennis. My hobbies include film watching, building stuff, cooking and gaming. My favorite films are Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction directed by Quentin Tarantino and along with the Star Wars films. My inspiration for this project would be from when I used to live in Thailand, we didn't have sufficient lighting due to badly wired power lines in the suburbs out of town so when night came around, we mainly used 2-3 bulbs and a lot of candles, as of this I played a lot with candles doing hand puppets and covering and just having a fun time as a child pyromaniac.








No comments:

Post a Comment